Communication & Translation at LCMC Health
Serving the diverse population in New Orleans
LCMC Health is committed to meeting the needs of the diverse population that we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or handicap in any of our activities or operations.
In order to better accommodate our diverse community, we provide the following services, free of charge, to persons with disabilities:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other format
We also accommodate patients and families who prefer to communicate in a language other than English. To do so, we provide qualified interpreters and services to translate information into languages other than English.
Below is a list of contacts for each facility should you need these services:
- Children’s Hospital: 504.896.9367
- Touro Infirmary: 504.897.7135
- University Medical Center New Orleans: 504.702.2281
- West Jefferson Medical Center: 504.349.1134
- New Orleans East Hospital: 888.484.1124