LCMC Healthcare Partners Care Management Program
Helping you help your patients
As part of the LCMC Healthcare Partners (LHP) family, our networked providers have the opportunity to refer their patients to our Care Management Program.
What We Offer:
The LHP Care Management Program provides a support system for patients, their families and caregivers to manage and follow-up on their medical care. Our goal is to assist providers in performing the calls, questions, coordination and support tasks that can make all the difference in the success of a treatment. Working together with providers in our network, we hope to help patients progress through their prescribed treatments and avoid preventable re-admissions.
How to Refer a Patient to LHP Care Management:
Evaluate eligibility: Patients who experience or exhibit any of the following scenarios are
eligible to be referred to the LHP Care Management Program.
- Have multiple hospital admissions (more than two in the past six months) or multiple non-urgent Emergency Room visits (more than three in past six months)
- Have suffered a life-threatening event or received a life-threatening diagnosis
- Required prolonged hospital stays and are at risk for severe complications and/or repeat hospitalizations
- Has multiple co-morbidities
- Has new diagnosis with high cost potential (i.e., diabetes)
- Socio-economic situation that presents an obstacle to healthcare
- Has an acute diagnosis of substance abuse or dependence, major depressive disorder, personality disorder, psychosis, bipolar, schizophrenia, or autism.
- Case complexity that their primary care provider has evaluated and determined to be a good candidate for case management
- Refer patient using LCMC Healthcare Partners (LHP) Care Management Referral Form
Patient will be evaluated and assigned to one or more of the following programs:
- Complex Care Management
- Chronic Condition Care Management
- Transitions of Care
- Pharmacy Management
- Quality Management