LCMC Health Emergency Care
Emergency healthcare with heart, anywhere you are.
Not sure if you need emergency or urgent care?
If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the signs or symptoms listed below, seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Lasting two minutes or more
- Squeezing or pain in the chest
- Burning or achin under the breast bone
- Weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg on one side of the body
- Loss of vision
- Loss of speech or trouble talking
- Severe headaches with no known cause
- Unsteadiness or sudden falls especially when accompanied by any other stroke symptoms
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
- Serious burns or cuts
- Traumatic injuries
- Fainting or loss of consciousness
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Continuous vomiting or diarrhea
- Thoughts or suicide or homicide
- Loss of muscle or bowel control
- Blood in urine or stool
- Infected wounds