LCMC Health COVID-19 Health Risk Assessment
Concerned you need to be tested for COVID-19? We’re here to help.
Our online COVID-19 risk assessment tool provides guidance if you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 and are unsure about getting tested. It’s an additional way to help you determine the best way to address to your concerns about risks and symptoms related to coronavirus.
The questions in the online assessment are based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and are intended to offer general instructions on whether to stay home, how to care for yourself and family members who are ill, whether your risk factors or symptoms warrant medical attention or emergency care, and more.
This tool is not intended to provide medical diagnosis, and it isn’t a substitute for response to emergency symptoms such as trouble breathing. Call 911 in case of emergency symptoms and avoid visiting doctors’ offices or urgent cares without calling ahead.
If you’re experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19:
- Take our health risk assessment. You can follow our steps in the assessment to monitor your symptoms at home, know when to seek care, and get guidance on when to be tested.
- Call our Patient Screening Hotline at 504.962.6202. Our hotline is open Monday - Friday, 7 am–11 pm and Saturday - Sunday, 8 am – 8 pm. You’ll speak to a nurse who will determine next steps including, if deemed necessary, information on testing.
- Call your Primary Care Provider to discuss any symptoms you may be having or to schedule a virtual visit.
- If you have a scheduled appointment with your provider, please reach out to schedule a virtual visit. To find a primary care provider near you, visit our physician directory.
Members of our LCMC Health System
• Children’s Hospital New Orleans 200 Henry Clay Ave., New Orleans, LA 70118 // 504.899.9511 // chnola.org
• New Orleans East Hospital 5620 Read Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70127 // 504.592.6600 // noehospital.org
• Touro 1401 Foucher Street, New Orleans, LA 70115 // 504.897.7011 // touro.com
• University Medical Center 2000 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70112 // 504.702.3000 // umcno.org
• West Jefferson Medical Center 1101 Medical Center Blvd., Marrero, LA 70072 // 504.347.5511 // wjmc.org
For more information on how our LCMC Health facilities are monitoring COVID-19, click here.