Due to the rapid increase in COVID-19 cases across the state of Louisiana, we will be modifying our visitor policy effective July 26. Learn more about our temporary visitor restrictions.
We continue to keep our patients’ safety top of mind during this latest COVID-19 surge in our community. We are seeing cases rise rapidly in the community and in our hospitals. To ensure that we are able to provide care to our most critical patients with adequate hospital staffing, all LCMC Health facilities will be suspending non-essential surgeries and procedures that would result in a possible admission or overnight stay effective Thursday, July 29. If you have an upcoming procedure that falls into this category, your provider will reach out to you with more information. If you have specific questions on whether your procedure falls into this category, we encourage you to reach out to your provider.
Be in that number!
Make an appointment for your COVID-19 vaccine.
A social security number is not required to receive the vaccine. If you
don't have a social security number,
please call the vaccine scheduling number and make your appointment.
Need a COVID-19 test?
We are offering COVID-19 vaccine appointments at our vaccine clinic locations.
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, LCMC Health has served our patients and community by providing support, resources, testing and extraordinary healthcare. We all want to get back to doing the things we love to do. Getting vaccinated is the next step our community can take to move forward.
I'm ready to be in that number! How do I get my vaccine?
ALL individuals aged 18 and up are eligible to receive any vaccine.
Children 12 and up are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
To schedule a vaccine appointment for your child, please call 504.290.5200. Online
scheduling is not available for anyone under 18.
A consent form is required to vaccinate your child. Please download and fill out for their appointment.
Vaccine clinics are available for adults and children at the following locations:
Metairie, LA 70006
New Orleans, LA 70127
New Orleans, LA 70115
Thursdays: 1-4 pm
Pop-up clinics are also available. Learn more.
2nd Floor ACB, Zone C
New Orleans, LA 70112
West Jefferson Physician Office Building, Suite S-640
Marrero, LA 70072
How to add your Uber promo code
- Select "Wallet" or “Payment” from your app menu
- Scroll down to "Promotions"
- Tap "Add Promo Code/Gift Code" (your code will be given when booking appointment)
- Enter the code and tap "ADD"
Add your promo code just before you ride! When you have multiple promo codes available on your account, you won't be able to select which promo applies to your ride. We evaluate and choose the maximum discount available, which will be automatically applied to your ride.
- Your code will work for 2 rides, up to $35 off each (maximum discount of $70)
- If your ride is more than $35, your payment method will be charged the remainder
- If your ride is less than $35, the remainder won’t roll over to a future ride
- Rides must begin or end at an approved vaccine site (cannot be redeemed for drive-thru appointments)
Have additional questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Call our free nurse hotline.
The LCMC Health Nurse Hotline is a free telephonic nurse service to meet the needs of our community. We know that you may have concerns or questions regarding your health or seeking care during this challenging time.
Unsure where to go or what to do? Our experienced nurses are here to guide you with:
- COVID-19 screening and test results
- Return-to-work screenings
- Address any concerns or questions related to your health
- Assistance with finding care within our health system
- Connecting you with a primary care provider or specialist
Review our Vaccine Appointment FAQs
Yes. You can make an appointment through our LCMC Health Patient Portal or by calling 504.290.5200.
At this time, there will be no direct cost to patients for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please bring a valid form of ID, driver's license preferred, and your insurance card.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
Please wear a short sleeve shirt, with an undershirt so you can easily pull your sleeve up for your vaccination.
Yes, if you need mobility assistance to your appointment you may bring in one caretaker.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with any known person with COVID-19 or anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?