Be in that number!
Make an appointment or walk in for your COVID-19 vaccine.
A social security number is not required to receive the vaccine. If you
don't have a social security number,
please call the vaccine scheduling number and make your appointment.
1st Dose Moderna:
1st Dose Pfizer:
We are now offering COVID-19 vaccine appointments at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, LCMC Health has served our patients and community by providing support, resources, testing and extraordinary healthcare. We all want to get back to doing the things we love to do. Getting vaccinated is the next step our community can take to move forward.
I'm ready to be in that number! How do I get my vaccine?
1:ALL individuals aged 18 and up (16 and up for Pfizer product) will be eligible to receive the vaccine beginning Monday, March 29.
2: Now let’s get you scheduled for an appointment! Vaccines are available by appointment or on walk-in days. We’ve made it easy for you to be in that number with two ways to schedule!
Already a patient and have an LCMC Health Patient Portal (MyChart) account? Just sign in and click on the link that appears in your home screen (see image below). If you don’t see the banner below once you log in, then you don’t currently meet the criteria for vaccines. Keep checking lcmchealth.org/coronavirus for updates to LDH eligibility.
Sample eligibility banner
New to LCMC Health or need a Patient Portal (MyChart) account?
Sign Up for an account in 2 steps:
On the next screen, select “No Activation Code- Sign up online”.
Follow the steps to activate your account.
Once you’re verified,
log in and you’ll see the COVID-19 Vaccine Info banner.
Click on the link to schedule your appointment and Be in that Number!
Watch our quick tutorial below:
Now that you're appointment is scheduled, here's what you need to know before you go!
#1. Check-in online before your appointment
#2. Get directions and watch our video on what to expect at the LCMC Health Vaccination Center
COVID-19 Vaccine Convention Center Map
Need transportation to and from your appointment?
RTA will be providing free rides to seniors and disabled individuals to and from any hospital and the Convention Center. Please call RTA Customer Service at:504.248.3900 to arrange this service. If you need additional transportation assistance, please let us know when booking your appointment.
How to add your Uber promo code
- Select "Wallet" or “Payment” from your app menu
- Scroll down to "Promotions"
- Tap "Add Promo Code/Gift Code" (your code will be given when booking appointment)
- Enter the code and tap "ADD"
Add your promo code just before you ride! When you have multiple promo codes available on your account, you won't be able to select which promo applies to your ride. We evaluate and choose the maximum discount available, which will be automatically applied to your ride.
- Your code will work for 2 rides, up to $35 off each (maximum discount of $70)
- If your ride is more than $35, your payment method will be charged the remainder
- If your ride is less than $35, the remainder won’t roll over to a future ride
- Rides must begin or end at an approved vaccine site (cannot be redeemed for drive-thru appointments)
#3. Review our Vaccine Appointment FAQs
At this time, there will be no direct cost to patients for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please bring a valid form of ID, driver's license preferred, and your insurance card.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
Our vaccination center is located in Hall J, located at the far-right “uptown” end of the convention center. You can utilize the map to locate Hall J.
You’ll park in the Lot F, designated on this map. When you arrive, you’ll go through our welcome screening for a temperature check and answer a few screening questions. (Questions indicated below here). From there, you’ll check in at our kiosks with your ID and insurance card, grab your barcode and proceed to your vaccination. After your vaccination, you'll proceed to our observation area.
We’re happy to provide free parking if you park in Lot F, indicated on this map.
Please be mindful this is a public vaccination event. Please wear a short sleeve shirt, with an undershirt so you can easily pull your sleeve up for your vaccination.
Yes, if you need mobility assistance to your appointment you may bring in one caretaker.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with any known person with COVID-19 or anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?