We are offering COVID-19 vaccine appointments at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and at our vaccine clinic locations.
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, LCMC Health has served our patients and community by providing support, resources, testing and extraordinary healthcare. We all want to get back to doing the things we love to do. Getting vaccinated is the next step our community can take to move forward.
I'm ready to be in that number! How do I get my vaccine?
ALL individuals aged 18 and up are eligible to receive any vaccine.
Children 12 and up are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
To schedule a vaccine appointment for you or your child, please call 504.290.5200.
A consent form is required to vaccinate your child. Please download and fill out for their appointment.
Vaccine clinics are available for adults and children at the following locations:
200 Henry Clay Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70118
4315 Houma Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70006
5620 Read Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70127
2121 Ridgelake Dr.
Metairie, LA 70001
3525 Prytania St.
New Orleans, LA 70115
2000 Canal St.
2nd Floor ACB, Zone C
New Orleans, LA 70112
2000 Canal St.
West Jefferson Physician Office Building, Suite S-640
Marrero, LA 70072
COVID-19 Vaccine Convention Center Map
Need transportation to and from your appointment?
RTA will be providing free rides to seniors and disabled individuals to
and from any hospital and our vaccine clinics. Please call RTA Customer Service:
504.248.3900 to arrange this service. If you need additional transportation assistance, please let us know when booking your appointment.
How to add your Uber promo code
- Select "Wallet" or “Payment” from your app menu
- Scroll down to "Promotions"
- Tap "Add Promo Code/Gift Code" (your code will be given when booking appointment)
- Enter the code and tap "ADD"
Add your promo code just before you ride! When you have multiple promo codes available on your account, you won't be able to select which promo applies to your ride. We evaluate and choose the maximum discount available, which will be automatically applied to your ride.
- Your code will work for 2 rides, up to $35 off each (maximum discount of $70)
- If your ride is more than $35, your payment method will be charged the remainder
- If your ride is less than $35, the remainder won’t roll over to a future ride
- Rides must begin or end at an approved vaccine site (cannot be redeemed for drive-thru appointments)
Review our Vaccine Appointment FAQs
At this time, there will be no direct cost to patients for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please bring a valid form of ID, driver's license preferred, and your insurance card.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
Our vaccination center is located in Hall J, located at the far-right “uptown” end of the convention center. You can utilize the map to locate Hall J.
You’ll park in the Lot F, designated on this map. When you arrive, you’ll go through our welcome screening for a temperature check and answer a few screening questions. (Questions indicated below here). From there, you’ll check in at our kiosks with your ID and insurance card, grab your barcode and proceed to your vaccination. After your vaccination, you'll proceed to our observation area.
We’re happy to provide free parking if you park in Lot F, indicated on this map.
Please be mindful this is a public vaccination event. Please wear a short sleeve shirt, with an undershirt so you can easily pull your sleeve up for your vaccination.
Yes, if you need mobility assistance to your appointment you may bring in one caretaker.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with any known person with COVID-19 or anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?