Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
It’s time for you to Be in that Number!Schedule your Vaccine today
March 24, 2021
Louisiana expands vaccine eligibility to ALL individuals aged 18 and up (16 and up for Pfizer product) effective Monday, March 29.
Recent COVID-19 vaccine info
New Orleans teachers get long-awaited coronavirus vaccinesListen to podcast
Ensuring access to the COVID-19 vaccine: Let’s all be in that number.Listen to podcast
For yourself and your family. This is your shot at preventing COVID-19.Read article
"This is not the Tuskegee experiment," Black physician assures of COVID vaccine safetyRead article
Inquiring moms want to know: Is COVID-19 vaccination safe during pregnancy?Read article
COVID-19 Community Resources
Fill out our form below to request COVID-19 community safety materials for your own business or organization.
Have additional questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Call our free nurse hotline.
The LCMC Health Nurse Hotline is a free telephonic nurse service to meet the needs of our community. We know that you may have concerns or questions regarding your health or seeking care during this challenging time.
Unsure where to go or what to do? Our experienced nurses are here to guide you with:
- COVID-19 screening and test results
- Return-to-work screenings
- Address any concerns or questions related to your health
- Assistance with finding care within our health system
- Connecting you with a primary care provider or specialist
Many of you have experienced a disruption in your health and wellness recently. As we continue to see a significant number of COVID-19 cases across our community and in our hospital and clinics, we want you to know our providers at LCMC Health are here to get your health back on track. With in-clinic and virtual care appointments available, we’re ready to lead the way to a healthier future for you and your family.
To ease any concerns you may have regarding your safety, we’re taking extra measures to keep our adult and pediatric clinics safe.
- Masks are provided at each appointment and must be worn throughout the visit.
- Each employee and patient that enters our clinics receives a temperature check.
- We have active visitor restrictions across our clinics to limit the number of individuals in each location.
- Prior to your appointment, our staff will reach out to do a prescreening symptom check.
- All office furniture and medical equipment is sanitized and cleaned before and after each patient.
- All waiting rooms are monitored to ensure social distancing is being observed.
- We’re reducing wait times and spacing out appointments by asking all patients to wait in their car.
Rest assured, when you visit any of our facilities, your health and safety is a top priority. Our providers are available to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have about receiving care. We’re ready to hear from you, call our free Nurse Hotline today.