Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Patient safety is our
Learn more about what we're doing to keep you and your family safe.
Many of you have experienced a disruption in your health and wellness recently. As we continue to see a significant decrease in COVID19 cases across our community and in our hospital and clinics, we want you to know our providers at LCMC Health are here to get your health back on track. With in-clinic and virtual care appointments available, we’re ready to lead the way to a healthier future for you and your family.
To ease any concerns you may have regarding your safety, we’re taking extra measures to keep our adult and pediatric clinics safe.
- Masks are provided at each appointment and must be worn throughout the visit.
- Each employee and patient that enters our clinics receives a temperature check.
- We have active visitor restrictions across our clinics to limit the number of individuals in each location.
- Prior to your appointment, our staff will reach out to do a prescreening symptom check.
- All office furniture and medical equipment is sanitized and cleaned before and after each patient.
- All waiting rooms are monitored to ensure social distancing is being observed.
- We’re reducing wait times and spacing out appointments by asking all patients to wait in their car.
Rest assured, when you visit any of our facilities, your health and safety is a top priority. Our providers are available to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have about receiving care. We’re ready to hear from you, call our free Nurse Hotline today.
We’re here to help
Have you lost or had a recent change of insurance? We can answer questions about your patient financial responsibility and we can enroll you in Medicaid quickly and easily. Click the links below or call a financial counselor to get more information on our financial assistance programs and qualifications. Our counselors are available Monday – Friday.
Children's Hospital New OrleansLearn moreabout financial assistance at children's hospital new orleans Call 504.894.6841
University Medical CenterLearn moreabout financial assistance at unversity medical center Call 504.349.1740
West Jefferson Medical CenterLearn moreabout financial assistance at west jefferson medical center Call 504.702.3500
New Orleans East HospitalLearn moreabout financial assistance at new oreleans hospital east Call 504.592.6573
LCMC Health Nurse Hotline
Your first step in receiving healthcare with heart
The LCMC Health Nurse Hotline is a free telephonic nurse service to meet the needs of our community. We know that you may have concerns or questions regarding your health or seeking care during this challenging time.
Unsure where to go or what to do? Our experienced nurses are here to guide you with:
- COVID-19 screening and test results
- Return-to-work screenings
- Address any concerns or questions related to your health
- Assistance with finding care within our health system
- Connecting you with a primary care provider or specialist
Want to learn more about your COVID-19 risks?
Take our online health risk assessment.Learn more about your COVID-19 risks