Team awarded Golden Pelican for Team of the Year
New Orleans, LA – LCMC Health and its hospitals’ marketing teams, including Children’s Hospital, New Orleans East Hospital, Touro, University Medical Center New Orleans, and West Jefferson Medical Center, recently received awards for exceptional work in marketing, advertising and public relations awarded annually by the Louisiana Society of Hospital PR and Marketing of the Louisiana Hospital Association (LHA).
This professional organization, made up of hospital and healthcare marketing and public relations personnel, hosted its annual Pelican Awards on Friday, November 8, honoring the top marketing campaigns and professionals in Louisiana.
A highlight of the day was the presentation of a Golden Pelican Award to the LCMC Health Marketing team, named the prestigious “Team of the Year.” Bill Masterton, CEO, LCMC Adult Hospital Market, was in attendance to present the award to the team.
Awards presented to the system and hospitals include:
· Pelican Award (Brochure/Other Print Publication): Little Book of Extras
· Pelican Award (Internal Writing): Brand Launch Teaser Email Campaign
· Pelican Award (Internal Event): Brand Launch Day
Children’s Hospital New Orleans
· Pelican Award (Presentation): Give CHNOLA Day
· Pelican Award (Invitation): 2019 Sugarplum Ball Invitation
· Pelican Award (Digital Marketing Campaign): Virtual After Hours
New Orleans East Hospital
· Certificate of Merit (Advertising Campaign): Heart Campaign
· Pelican Award (Results/ROI, Single Hospital): “Every Stage” OB\GYN Campaign
West Jefferson Medical Center
· Pelican Award (Email Marketing): Mammogram campaign
· Certificate of Merit for Presentation: Listen to Your Heart (patient story)
About LCMC Health Established in 2009, LCMC Health is a Louisiana-based, not-for-profit hospital system serving the healthcare needs of the Gulf Coast region. LCMC Health currently manages Children’s Hospital, Touro, New Orleans East Hospital, University Medical Center New Orleans and West Jefferson Medical Center.