New Orleans, LA – LCMC Health’s Corporate Marketing team has garnered nine awards for exceptional work in marketing, advertising, and public relations awarded annually by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), New Orleans Chapter.
The world’s largest organization for public relations professionals, PRSA boasts nearly 32,000 professional and student members and more than 100 chapters. The New Orleans arm of the organization hosted its virtual awards ceremony on Thursday, January 28, 2021. Below is a list of recognitions received by the LCMC Health Marketing team.
Award of Excellence:
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: LCMC Health Community Campaign - Practice Social Compassion theme
- News Release: LCMC Health Launches Nurse Hotline
- Blog: LCMC Health’s Father’s Day Salute
Award of Merit:
- External Relations Campaign: LCMC Health COVID-19 Communications (website)
- Internal Relations Campaign: LCMC Health Employee Restaurant Thank You Initiative
- Crisis Communications Campaign: Vital Community COVID-19 Testing Initiative
- The Great Idea: Here We Grow Seed Card Campaign welcoming East Jefferson General Hospital
- Social Media Campaign: “Together for Her” Campaign
- Story Pitch and Placement: LCMC Health’s Dr. Jay Kaplan
This year, PRSA also honored a “Healthcare Hero,” and Allison Guste, RN, LCMC Health AVP for Clinical Excellence, was selected for this special award. Allison has been instrumental in leading the LCMC Health COVID-19 Incident Command, in launching and leading community COVID-19 testing since April 2020 across the metropolitan area and coordinating the roll-out of vaccines to the LCMC Health front-line and community.