LCMC Health Patient Portal
What is LCMC Health Patient Portal?
LCMC Health Patient Portal is a free, online patient portal that provides you convenient access to your medical record. Stay connected to your health from anywhere by accessing LCMC Health Patient Portal via web or app.
With LCMC Health Patient Portal, you can:
- View your upcoming appointments: View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your test results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your provider’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your provider: Get answers to medical questions through a more convenient messaging center.
- Pay bills online: Access and pay your bills from home.
- Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Manage healthcare information for you or a family member: Manage multiple accounts by gaining proxy access to see the records of your child, spouse or elderly parent.
- Print immunization records: Easily download and print the information you need without a call to your clinic.
You can sign up for LCMC Health Patient Portal in two ways:
- During your next clinic visit: You will be given an activation code to set up your account in LCMC Health Patient Portal when you check-in for your appointment and in your after-visit summary. To activate your account, visit www.mylcmchealth.org and select “Sign Up Now” for the one-time enrollment process.
- Request an activation code online: Visit www.mylcmchealth.org. Within a week, you should receive an email or letter with an activation code and instructions on how to activate your account.
If you require technical support, have questions regarding features, or navigating in the portal, after account activation, call us at 866.662.6161 or email MyChart@LCMCHealth.org.
Once registered, you can download the MyChart app on your IOS or Android device.