LCMC Healthcare Partners
About LCMC Healthcare Partners: LCMC Healthcare Partners (LHP) is a population health services organization (PHSO) and clinically integrated network (CIN) serving the greater New Orleans area. LHP is a provider organized, physician led network of healthcare providers focused on the transition from fee for service to value-based care. The network will create a new care delivery model that is designed to improve outcomes, engage providers, align payers, and increase patient satisfaction.
Our Vision: LHP is committed to being the leading Population Health Service Organization in the Greater New Orleans area to support providers in providing high-quality, cost-effective care to patients.
Why Join? Value Proposition for Physician Members
The LCMC Healthcare Partners CIN will allow physicians to:
- Demonstrate quality to current and future patients and payers
- Engage in collaborative performance-based group contracting with payers
- Enhance revenue through performance incentives
- Share technical support and access to information systems infrastructure and analytics
- Leverage practice management support (e.g., central credentialing, denial management and eligibility verification)
- Participate in value-added services (e.g. group insurance, supplies, banking, and financial counseling)
Contacting LCMC Healthcare Partners
For more information, please contact:
Vice President of Population Health & Network Development