Urgent Care Clinics in Greater New Orleans
Easy walk-in care when you need it
LCMC Health Urgent Care can treat most urgent medical conditions successfully without a visit to the emergency room. Simply walk into one of our urgent care clinics and you’ll be seen as quickly as possible.
Clearview location to hold "Free Flu Shot Day" from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 11, 2019. More information available here.
Some of the many perks of our clinics are:
- Six convenient locations
- Open seven days a week with no appointment needed; walk-ins welcome
- Adults and children three months old and above are welcome
- On-site lab work, X-rays, physicals, and immunizations
- Lower co-payment and lower overall cost than an emergency room visit
- Accepts most major insurances
Our team of medical professionals can diagnose and treat non-life threatening injuries and illnesses that require prompt attention. If you need immediate care and can’t go to your primary care physician or an emergency room is not necessary, urgent care may be for you.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Common viruses
- Ear and eye infections
- Stomach and digestive conditions
- Minor skin infections
- Orthopedic injuries such as sprains, strains, or simple fractures
Our Urgent Care clinics
826 Harrison Avenue, Suite A, New Orleans, LA 70124
2600 Belle Chasse Highway, Suite B-2, Gretna, LA 70056